To be a Caregiver is:
Take care of a parent, spouse, or relative.
- Living with a parent or ,spouse,to take care of;
- To visit an ederly parent on a regular basis;
- To bring warm comfort, support and call them on the phone.
- To listen to them, accompany them and do arrands for them.
Giving to their well being always.
- You feel you can not do more and you feel alone with the responsibilty.
- You feel that you have no social time in your life.
- You feel quick tempered,and tired.
If you are feeling all these things then a Caregiver Support Group is there for you.